Get credit when we are state workers is easier than with any other job profile, given the regularity of income and the length of the contract. Here we can compare the best credits for civil servants, so we will obtain the cheapest financing or the one that best suits our profile:
Why are payroll loans more accessible?
The fact of working for the public administration does not assure us that they grant us a loan, but the truth is that public workers are one of the groups preferred by banks and are, therefore, the ones with the best chance of obtaining financing. These are the reasons why officials receive better treatment from financial institutions:
- Labor stability: the officials have a fixed job for the State that they have obtained thanks to an opposition, a fact that the lender’s value since they know that they will receive their income in a continuous way.
- They have more options to have backups, given that their job is fixed and the income we receive from this can be used as a personal guarantee.
- If official charges more than 1,000 euros per month, he can guarantee the lender who has income, which, besides being stable, is enough to cope with the repayment of the loan without difficulty, that is, the risk of default is reduced. With respect to this, banking entities or loans between individuals will also offer lower interest, since the level of risk is lower.
These favorable conditions of official services to a lesser extent when requesting quick mini-credits. Needing a quick credit often goes hand in hand with having a higher risk profile than usual for the simple fact of requesting it. Now, if we prove that we are solvent and that it is a simple financial imbalance or a specific unexpected that we did not expect, there will be no problem to obtain financing.
General requirements for loans for officials
The requirements imposed by the lenders to the officials are exactly the same as those that must be met by the rest of the borrowers, regardless of their employment status. However, with a more stable source of income, public administration workers have more options to obtain loans.
Next, we can check the requirements that we must meet to get loans for officials:
- Be of legal age Although the minimum age can vary depending on the company we go to, there are no loans that can be obtained if we are minors.
- Reside permanently in Spain. Both to demonstrate this requirement and for the previous one, we will have to present our DNI or NIE.
- That our income has a sufficient amount to pay the loan installments we have requested during the entire term of the contract, along with interest and other fees.
- Do not have outstanding debts recorded in a delinquency file such as ASNEF or Experian, although there are lenders who will accept us as clients.
Appearing in a delinquency file can close many doors if we need financing, especially with large loans. However, we can resort to loans with ASNEF offered by some private equity companies, although they are not usually of very high amounts. In this case, to have access to these mini credits, we must meet two extra requirements: the debt cannot exceed, generally, 500 euros and cannot be linked to a product or service related to a traditional bank.
Documents to obtain credits for officials
When requesting loans for officials from a bank or a credit financial institution, it will be necessary to provide certain documents to demonstrate that we are eligible as beneficiaries of this financing. If we go to our usual bank, this documentation will be less, because they already have the necessary information and know our financial history. Otherwise, these are the most common documents that will require us:
- Proof of income, for which we can use our last payroll or several of them, as well as our income tax or income tax return
- Bank statement in which the recurring expenses and income of the last months appear.
- Account number where we want the money to be deposited.
- Photocopy on both sides of the DNI / NIE to prove that we are who we say we are.
However, if we request a loan from our bank, we will not have to deliver many of these documents, since our bank will already have them. In the case of private equity entities, the application process is simpler and shorter every time, since they have included different services that will allow us to streamline the process.
Types of loans and their characteristics
As we said, being a public employee automatically makes us a possible ally of our bank; It means that our income is regular and stable. In addition to being a profile that attracts a lot of banks, we can also enjoy different types of financing, such as the ones we propose below:
- Minicréditos: allow us to get up to 1,200 euros to return in a maximum period of between 30 and 45 days. The main advantage of this type of credit is the speed with which we can get the money. For this reason, they are usually loans that are requested to solve unforeseen events, knowing that we can return the money together with their interests within the indicated period.
- Credit cards: with these we can get the financing we need when we need it, which means that it is not necessary that we have money in the account to make a purchase, because the entity will lend us the money immediately and we choose whether to return it by payment only at the end or at the beginning of the following month or if we prefer to return it in comfortable installments paying an interest that usually ranges between 20 and 30%.
- Personal loans: with this type of loans we can access larger amounts of money to allocate for any purpose. We can hire them online and receive our money within a maximum period of 48 hours after its approval. Currently, there are personal loans from a TIN of 4.25% and with repayment terms of 8 years or more.
- P2P loans: also called loans between individuals, allow us to get between 4,000 and 200,000 euros to return in several years. It is one of the newest financing modalities in the financial market, and more and more entities offer it. This type of financing is offered by a P2P loan entity, which is responsible for connecting people with economic needs for investors seeking to generate profitability.
- Quick credits: their conditions are very similar to those of mini-credits, although with these financial products we can obtain a higher amount (of about 6,000 euros maximum) and reimburse it in monthly installments with a term that can range from 3 months to 4 months. years.
As you can see, the variety of financial products available to officials is enormous. That is why comparing the characteristics and conditions of these products will be of vital importance in order to choose the financing that best suits our profile. A personal analysis of our income and our consumption habits will be necessary to know what type of loan for officials suits us in our situation.
How to apply for loans for officials?
Knowing that our chances of getting installment loans are quite high thanks to our economic security, we must take into account our needs to request enough for what we want, and no more- check here first. We must not forget that the credits for officials are a service for which we will pay, so it does not make sense to pay too much for something that we is not really going to use.
Ask for your credit in 5 easy steps
- Select amount and term: when we want to request a loan, we have to think about what our need is and how much we need to cover. We also have to do calculations to know when we can return the money.
- Compare the offers: once we know what type of loan suits us, we can compare the different offers of the financial market. This way we can get the cheapest offer or the one that best suits our profile.
- Fill in the form: this document will include personal and work data with which we will provide the necessary information for our evaluation as borrowers.
- Send our documents: one of the advantages of applying for loans for online officials is that it is not necessary to carry out any face-to-face process. The documents that do not ask can be sent by email.
- Sign the contract: once we have filled out the form and sent our documents if the lender gives us the go-ahead, he will proceed to send us the contract. We have to read it carefully, sign it and send it back.
It is important to highlight the importance of requesting the exact amount that we need, even though our profile and income allow us to obtain larger amounts. If we request a higher amount, this will generate more interest, which will cause us to generate unnecessary debt that could cause us to end up paying more.
Advantages of credits for officials
Loans for state workers are products designed to finance a large number of people. As we mentioned earlier on this page, they can offer different benefits that depend on the company with which we request them, be it a bank or a private equity company:
- Greater probabilities of concession: when dealing with loans for officials, it is assumed that these people have a better financial situation and greater job stability. This makes it more feasible for lenders to grant loans to this type of workers.
- Best interest rate: as we have already mentioned, officials are a profile that is better valued by the entities, since they tend to enjoy higher salaries and greater regularity at work and in the economy. This influences the level of risk as a client, which is probably much lower than in other types of cases. As a consequence, if our level of risk is lower, we can enjoy a lower interest rate.
- Higher amounts: as officials have a better profile as a customer, the entities will trust these workers more and will give them access to higher amounts of money.
In addition, given that today the finance sector has adapted to the Internet, we can get personal loans for employees online, that is, from any device with an Internet connection and without having to move from home, so we can Save time on travel and filling out paperwork.